Dettol Antiseptic Liquid Original
Suitable for various personal and home hygiene needs
How to Use
Surface & floor disinfection
- Use 1 capful (13.5ml) of Dettol Antiseptic Liquid with Aloe Vera in 270ml of water. Then dip a clean napkin or mop into the mixture and apply on your surfaces for disinfection
More ways to use this product…
- Use one capful (13.5ml) of Dettol Antiseptic Liquid with Aloe Vera diluted in 2.7Litres of water to disinfect bathing water.
- Wash your clothes with one capful (13.5ml) of Dettol Antiseptic Liquid with Aloe Vera diluted in 540ml of water.
- To disinfect wounds, clean the affected area with one capful (13.5ml) of Dettol Antiseptic Liquid with Aloe Vera diluted in 270ml of water.
Contraindicated in eczema, pregnancy, children under 1 year and in breast-feeding unless under doctor’s supervision.
Not suitable if allergic to the ingredients
If in contact with the eyes, wash thoroughly and consult your doctor
Under no circumstance should Dettol products be swallowed. If swallowed, wash mouth, drink plenty of water or milk and seek medical advice
Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Castor oil soap
- Isopropyl Alcohol, pine oil
- Aloe Barbadensis
Chloroxylenol, Pine oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, Castor oil, Caramel, Aloe Barbadensis
How does Dettol work?
The active ingredient - Chloroxylenol - is an antiseptic and disinfectant.
Can I use Dettol on open wounds?
Though Dettol Antiseptic Liquid Original can indeed be used on wounds, dilute the formulation before applying.
What is the difference between Dettol Original and Dettol with Aloe vera?
Dettol with aloe vera contains aloe vera and a nice fragrance suitable for sensitive skin. However, both variants give the same maximum protection against germs.