Dettol Skincare Anti-bacterial Bar
Antibacterial formula to clean away dirt and bacteria
How to Use
- Wet hands with clean warm running water
- Apply bar soap to a cupped hand.
- Rub your palms together (away from the water).
- Rub body part thoroughly
- Rinse with clean running water.
- Dry with a clean towel or paper towel.
For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children unless adult supervision.
Avoid Contact with Eyes. If the product enters the eye, wash out thoroughly with plenty of water. If persistent irritation occurs, seek medical attention. Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use. Under no circumstance should Dettol products be swallowed.
- Lemon grass oil
- Silicone emulsion
- Surfactant / Base
- Soap base, Sodium C14-C16 Olefin Sulphonate
- Inorganic other / Filler
Soap base, talc, glycerine, sodium c14-c16 Olefin sulfonate, water, fragrance, silicon emulsion, antibacterial agent: lemon grass oil 0.05% w/w, color, pigment Total fatty matter NLT 64% w/w when packed.